Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yeah! Psytiphic is here...

Hello everyone,
Mike is in the house, starting the blogging process...

I know that the name sounds weird, but it is as simple as "Scientific". So basically, I'll blog about some dumb but cool science jokes.... Perhaps more than that.... *shrugs*

Anyway, I was at McD today and a friend of mine asked for a favour. "Can you help me check the tyre pressure at the gas station?" Sure, why not?

It was then she pointed at a label stating "Angin dan Air" (In Malay language, meaning : "Air and Water", and "Air" in Malay (pronounced aaa-yer) does not mean "Air" in English) and said out loud, "Hey, there's the "Angin dan 'a-er' ". A few of us were laughing our heads off as "Angin dan 'a-er' " both meant the same thing!


Sorry about that... kinda lame, I know.... But who knows?
Something might happen and I can tell you more about science in my Psy-tiphic world.

No response to “Yeah! Psytiphic is here...”