Friday, October 1, 2010

I saw a girl

I saw a girl lying in pain in the hospital.

I saw her mom crying in pain beside the bed.

I saw the girl ignoring her mom, throwing a tantrum.

I saw the mom begging her to listen, while the doctors treated her.

I saw the pain of a parent loving her daughter so desperately.

I saw the ignorance of the daughter of the mother’s love.

It got me mad.

Mad of why a child so selfish.

Mad of why a mother so selfless.

Mad of the ungrateful daughter.

Still, life goes on and the daughter will learn.

Someday, that she will lose a caring mother.

Someday, she will suffer in regrets and remorse.

May she meet someone, who could tell her that she has the greatest mother on earth.

And may she learn from them, the importance of filial piety.

 

DL_00196

No response to “I saw a girl”