Saturday, July 2, 2011

Eventful today

Lots of stuffs happened today… some came really unexpected, while some others, are just meant to be that way.

Incident #1

I wanted to finish my 36 exposure film. When it was done, I found out that I could still wind some more. Then I got curious… could the film go beyond 40 exposures?

Then I stopped and rewind the film. Only to realize that the roll of film might have torn.

Upon sending it to the photo studio for aid, only I found out that that very roll of film did not load properly, resulting in an unexposed film… *speechless*

Incident #2

Sent my panorama of KK for printing, and it is beautiful! I’ve never had any of my panoramas printed beyond 4 foot!

Incident #3

It was an eco-friendly day for me. Went to Carrefour to shop with my own shopping bag (cause today is Saturday), plus, I cycled there. It felt great!

Incident #4

I went to Digital Mall to get some photo paper. It was then I saw the new KTM Duke. Didn’t expect to see that bike in Malaysia so soon…

 

Anyways, more updates soon, with photos I hope.

No response to “Eventful today”