Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let the Exams begin!!

*WARNING: The below messages will make you nervous and high in cortisol level, especially if you have not study enough... To solve this medical problem, I suggest that you study right after reading the message. But there is no guarantee that this will definitely solve this problem... :P

EXAM is HERE!!!!

*die... myocardial infarction...... =.=||

I know that the exams are here, and the least you can do is stop playing a fool and study hard... for just 2 weeks la.... not like forever....

There are so many things to study, yet so little time. But remember to take a break once in awhile... coz "All work and no play makes YOU a dull, boring, annoyed, agitated, furious boy!" So next time, you'd better study prior to exam...

So how's my Moral and Ethics exam....? Kinda good I guess.... as long as I pass. Regretted not getting out of the exam hall earlier than I can because this is a 2 and a half hour paper and I kinda relaxed during the exam...
Basically I answered the questions quite slowly.... Which I shouldn't do that in other papers... have to remind myself on that... Have to think faster and write faster.... Haha!

Again, all the best to everyone. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!!

No response to “Let the Exams begin!!”