Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WAH!!! HOLIDAY!!! ..... *yeah, right....

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! Did you ever notice that when exams are over, you feel aimless? Sudden loss in sense of direction... it's like there's nothing to aim after the exam. Well, it's very very true. So those of you who have completed your finals, please plan your holiday carefully. Don't let it slip and regret for not doing much after the holidays.

Anyway, I had a great week after the exam. Birthday celebrations, trips, movies and shopping. Life is great and it's been a while since I really relax like that. Weeks after weeks, busy and hectic schedule had tied me down. Hard. So I guess this is a reward after such a struggle. The reward is sweet if you put effort into your work / studies. Here, I wish everyone all the best!

Here are some photos taken during my friends' birthday party.


























*ahem... This is not my girlfriend ar.... She's just the birthday girl.... Haha! Don't go and spread to everyone that she's mine, I'd kill you....


So in another few weeks, I'd have to report for my industrial training and it's no more holiday for me.... Hopefully working there would be an educational process. Please don't keep me in the lab for the whole 11 weeks of internship!!!

That's it for today, signing off!
Cheers,
Mike.

One response to “WAH!!! HOLIDAY!!! ..... *yeah, right....”

crono said...

This really a loss to be unable to celebrate and have fun with them before saying goodbye for the whole year when I am already 11000km away before it. Do take care of yourself friend, and have fun for ur internship.

p/s help me to wish a belated burfday wish to Cheow Way, thx