Friday, September 18, 2009

Trauma…

I think today I suffered quite a heavy impact…

Yesterday night was busy… just busy… answering calls, getting tasks done for the camp… studying at the same time…

Then I made a decision – wake up at 6 am to study… and I went to bed.

A few hours later, something woke me up and I ‘thought’ it was 6 am already… Went to the washroom, washed my face, sat down on the chair… looked at the clock… only to find out it was 3.03 am

And I went back to bed… and started dreaming…

What I remembered was that, I was late for the EXAM!!! cause I woke up late!!! and I was 30 minutes late, but thank god the invigilator allowed me to take the exam… even worse, I don’t know what actually went wrong, to discovered that someone wearing green actually came into the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam ends!!!

Haha… crazy dream…

Thank god I managed to wake up at 6.10 am… and I didn’t wake up late… =D

Owh ya… I normally don’t want to comment about other people, but after I have watched the MTV Video Music Awards… and here’s my comment on Kanye West:

“You SUCK!!! Watch your ATTITUDE you JERK!!!”

No response to “Trauma…”