Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My day…

I have less than 24 hours to get to know Kampar before I actually start staying in here… but it turned out great!

I guess, many of you have seen this scene before…

DSC_5365e

I should stop taking scenes other people has taken… hmm… might consider changing perspectives again…

But this one, I’m so definitely going to shoot more macros… especially after rains…

 DSC_5369e

After meeting Dr Chew in the office, she took me around the labs to meet a few postgraduates and staffs whom I will be working with for my Final Year Project… Yay!!! Excited and nervous at the same time…

Bus back to Kedah at 3.30 pm… and I saw this road sign…

DSC_5374

YEAH RIGHT?! Got stuck here for almost 20 minutes…

 DSC_5395e

At least I reach home safely… haha… Thanks for Jeff and HX for taking me around yo! and the late night basketball too… haha

No response to “My day…”