Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Too busy to abandon blog…

I’ve been too busy … where got time to even consider abandon blog… just to inform you that I’m too busy, need some time away from blogging also so difficult already.

Anyways, next week is going to be worse. The only thing I can do now is…

DL_00101

I will try my very best to do whatever I can… By the way, would you like to see how busy is my schedule?

This Week:
Study Oncology, Virology Lab Test, Medical Genomics
Prepare for IPC Presentation.
Summarise Oncology Journal.
Complete virology assignment.
Prepare FYP presentation slides, confirm thesis printing price.
Head over to Putrajaya to complete my studies application.

Next week:
Monday: Might head over to Taiwan Embassy
Tuesday: MG Quiz 2
Wed: Viro Lab Test, IPC presentation
Thur: Pharmaco lab report, Onco journal summary submission
Fri: Onco test 2, Viro assign presentation, collection of thesis for printing.

A lot more haven’t included yet… the small small details are the time consuming ones…

All the best to everyone!

One response to “Too busy to abandon blog…”

~Live Life~ said...

All d best amidst your busy week ahead!