Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge

After almost 4 years in KL and countless attempts to get the tickets, I finally got one ticket to go up to the sky bridge of KL Petronas Twin Towers.

Well, I think I managed to get the tickets because of the newly improved system to manage ticket issuing. By the way, there’s some flaws to the security system. I’m not trying to prove anything here, but the metal detectors, X-ray machine and the officers did not detect something dangerous in my bag.

Well, the ride up to 41st floor was pretty fast, almost 1 floor per second and the view up there was stunning, thanks to the good sunny weather.

DSC_4571e

Really see a lot of buildings around the area… Crowded.

DSC_4584e

 

By the way, I think some of you may have seen this before, but here’s the ‘miniature’ version of the buildings and surroundings. Same photo, just Photoshop effects.

DSC_4571e2

The next one looked even more miniature realistic.

DSC_4584e2 

If you’d like to learn how to do it, try this tutorial.

Anyways, I’m going to sit for IELTS soon… I’d better do more practice. Wish me luck! :)

2 Responses to “The Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge”

Më| §zë said...

Aw...
Good luck, but i'm pretty sure you'll do well..
=]

Mike Cheong said...

Thanks. I'll try my very best! All the best to you too!