Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tribute to the TE3 and other Foundation Friends

I know this comes a little late, but here are some memories of the past… some memories that we spent together in Foundation, no conflicts, no worries, no buggers, no nothing.

After browsing through all the photos we have together, I really miss the life in Foundation, where the lecturers were so much closer to us, and back then, we spent a lot of quality time together.

 

 

Now that I’m in degree life, I noticed something – It’s been a while since I take photos with my own classmates, my own friends. For those close friends, I’m sorry for not being able to make a video out of the photos, cause the number of photos are really little… too little to make a proper video.

I guess that’s what I call life. At some point, people stop going around with you, and you meet new friends along the way. Life’s like that. Either you cherish it, or you just let it slip. Go figure.

And I, found the real friends along the way. And these are the people I will cherish forever. Thank you for making my life a meaningful one. You know who you are.

 

Owh ya… I did notice that the photographs taken back then was… Real horrible, I know… haha. Thank goodness there are people around me to push me forward.

No response to “Tribute to the TE3 and other Foundation Friends”