Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sennheiser Sports Earphones

I got my first set of Sennheiser Earphones about 18 months ago, and I was totally blown away by the quality of the sound. One word, IMPRESSIVE. I got this PMX 70 mainly to be used for jogging purposes.

PMX70_410

After so much of torturous use, my earphones finally gave up and the cable has torn. Sennheiser Singapore agreed to have a look at my old earphones before deciding whether I am entitled for a warranty claim. By the way, the earphones come with a 2-year warranty.

Not wanting to wait for the claim, I decided to go for a new set, and I got the PMX 80 instead.

DSC_7435 sennheiser-pmx-80-sport-ii

Yet, another good set of earphones. If you like music, Sennheiser audio system comes highly recommended. I know it’s not as famous as other brands eg. Bose, Sennheiser provides some nice quality earphones for everyone.

By the way, this set of earphones costs RM 250 ~ RM 300 in Malaysia. And I got it at a lower price from E-Bay. Beware of counterfeits though.

No response to “Sennheiser Sports Earphones”