Monday, July 5, 2010

Another reunion…

A few days ago we did a reunion at G-hut, and yesterday night, we had another one at Hwee Xue’s house – SNACK NIGHT!

The craziness started when friends started to play card games… pick a card, and the person with the largest card will punish the person with the smallest card.

DSC_7859

DSC_7861

DSC_7874

DSC_7876

Quite a lot of snacks on the table last night… and there was a bottle of wine, but was left unopened… =D

DSC_7884

DSC_7896 

Then, the person with the most fascinating facial expressions started to make more jokes… I admit, it’s been a while since I had so much laughter… I guess having everyone around is wonderful!

 DSC_7904 DSC_7905

DSC_7909

Well, I enjoyed my time there, and I am looking forward to our future reunions… Till then, all the best to everyone.

No response to “Another reunion…”