Friday, August 6, 2010

Last weekend…

Last weekend was quite a happening one. Moving out and moving in to somewhere else. Went to Klang to visit my uncle and aunt…

Since my dad normally go to Pulau Indah for a flight up into the sky, I tagged along with him. First, we visited and stayed overnight at my uncle’s place, then we went over to Tanjung Harapan for a quick stop. It was my very first time there.

They were having a fishing competition, and the first prize winner gets RM 15,000!!!

DSC_8809

DSC_8834 

DSC_8841

They also had a big ship cemented to the ground. Too bad I couldn’t get on board as the staircase was blocked by the organisers.

DSC_8839

DSC_8850

DSC_8858

DSC_8859e

After the quick tour, we went over to the usual spot, where my dad normally trains for his kiting and paramotor.

DSC_8914 DSC_8919

Anyways, if any of you guys wanted to go up in the air, you’re most welcome to query about it. They do have tandems where the pilot could fly you up for a fee.

As for now, life is tough over here. Feeling lonely, stressed out even though actual work hasn’t started just yet. Two days ago I witness someone being scolded in front of everyone and I was told that this occurs quite commonly. I’m very much concern. I work better with complements and some stress, but definitely not under anger, fear and afraid.

So every morning, I wake up to 2 Jing Si Aphorisms, helping me along the way. And here are what I’ve got to share with everyone.

人生只怕不去做,不怕做不到,                        應善用我們的每一天,去為人群付出。

不要想失去了多少,應該想還擁有多少,                人生就能知足快樂。

                                              ~證嚴法師靜思語

May plans go smoothly…

No response to “Last weekend…”