Saturday, May 14, 2011

Find the owner

I found this item during my photo shooting, and I decided to return it to its rightful owner.

victorinox-catalog-7351_1b

Yep, I found a swiss army knife. The owner has got his/her name etched on to the blade, so it makes searching the rightful owner a bit easier. So here are the details:

Item: Victorinox Swiss Army Knife

Name Etched: Shin Chee Fai

Item found: Around Petaling Jaya Area

Condition: Brand New

In order to return the item to its rightful owner, here are some requirements for verification:

1. The person must produce 2 (TWO) valid identifications (IC / Passport / Driving License etc) in order to match the name etched to the knife.

In order to prevent fraud,

2. The person must describe the knife he/she owns. As there are so many various versions of this Swiss Army Knife, he/she must be able to describe the tools that came with this blade.

and finally,

3. The rightful owner should claim the item on his/her own. No ‘on behalf of’ allowed. No mailing the item around as well, unless there is a solid reason I see deem fit.

 

And to other friends, please help me spread this message out. I would deeply appreciate it if you guys could help me find the owner of this beautiful knife. Thanks.

No response to “Find the owner”