Monday, June 13, 2011

Discovering Hualien

A quick update before I’m off to somewhere else again…

I spent 5 days in Taiwan, mainly in Hualien, meeting people, attending to stuffs. In addition, I was in luck this time as my aunt was able to take me to the outskirts of Hualien.

One of the prominent landmarks in Hualien, The Still Thought Hall.

DSC_4580

The beach located some 10 kilometres away from town.

DSC_4601

DSC_4610

What fascinates me the most is the rocks along the beach. They’re so beautiful!

DSC_4621

One of the local houses by the beach.

DSC_4636

We also dropped by one of the local parks at HuaLien.

DSC_4647P

We were there with some friends.

DSC_4685

The next few photographs are self-explanatory. They’re the beauty of nature in HuaLien.

DSC_4732

DSC_4741

DSC_4758

DSC_4788

Before I depart to Taoyuen, we visited a pine tree garden nearby.

DSC_4931

DSC_4906

It was quite an enjoyable trip, but I come to realise that the Taiwanese often order a lot of food for their meals. I was very much fortunate to not have the chance of feeling hungry for the past few days.

Anyways, I look forward to visit this place again.

 

Next update in another week’s time!

2 Responses to “Discovering Hualien”

Unknown said...

hahaha..last few paragraph...
好像馬來西亞讓你餓很久醬。。。wakaka....

Mike Cheong said...

沒有啦。。。是覺得有點浪費食物。就好比吃素一樣。吃素是爲了要拯救地球,可是如果吃的是buffet或是叫一大堆菜油不吃完,這也還不是一樣浪費社會資源呢?