Saturday, August 27, 2011

That long waited mail…

The honking of a motorcycle out there in front of my house took me a little by surprise, as I expected that to happen next week, or perhaps not at all. It turned out to be the postman from the local post office. There it was, came registered, a big white envelop printed with that familiar sender’s address.

Mom did the opening, though the mail was for me, I knew that somehow my mom was more anxious than I am. There it was, that magazine, and a little gift of blessings from everyone from the Tzu Chi Humanities Development Centre.

DSC_9388

Thank you for the mail. I really appreciate it. And the blessings are wonderful too! By the way, I wonder if the English Edition for the month of September would still have some of my work there…

No response to “That long waited mail…”