Friday, September 2, 2011

A New Chapter of Life

It has been 24 hours since my arrival.

Marking a new beginning of my new life in Taiwan.

Along the way, I’ll be posting up some tips along the way to survive in Hualien, especially if you’re from the Tzu Chi Big Family.

 

So here goes,

TIP #01:

Not all Tzu Chi University (TCU) students agree with the Buddhist Foundation itself, and frequently, if you are not friendly enough, they would find those Tzu Chi People (慈濟人) as aliens.

So, try your best to blend in with the group of friends. Like I, although I insist on being a vegetarian, I don’t talk much Tzu Chi stuffs in front of them, for they may not like it very much. Try be befriend with those around first. And you shall find much joy in mingling with them.

 

Till then, will keep everyone posted from time to time, and hopefully with photos too!

One response to “A New Chapter of Life”