Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Movies and Natural Disasters

Hmm... It's a while since my last post. Well, you can see that natural disasters happened around us... Myanmar, now China.... What NEXT?!

Well, can Iron Man save us? Superman! Where are you?! How nice if cars can become Transformers and help out in these disasters... yada yada yada..... I know, I watched too much movies...hehe

Anyway, Marvel studios is coming up with more movies, making our childhood toys and cartoons come alive... with hot, hot artistes! Hah! Incredible hulk coming soon, and I doubt I'll watch that coz I don't really like the green giant (sorry man...).

Last but not least, Step Up 2 : The Streets is going to hit 'the streets' this July... and I'm SO going to get one.... See ya! Take care.

No response to “Movies and Natural Disasters”