Thursday, May 22, 2008

A follower or free thinker?

I always have the problem when people ask my help to take photographs, particularly events kinda photographs. When you ask a person for help, always respect them, trust them and let them do what they're good at. So, just SHUT UP and let me do my work!!!

Today, UTAR held an ice-breaking session with the freshies for the May 2008 intake students. I was initially assigned to be a helper at one of the game stations, but a change of fate, they changed my tasks to 'photographer'. Well yeah! Why not? I kinda like to go around places and shoot my photographs, the way I LIKE IT and the way I WANT IT.

There was this committee member of ice breaking team, 'shoot like this, shoot like that, use wide angle shot, don't use flash.... etc, etc.' Hey man! I know my camera better than anyone else. So why not you just f*** off and go somewhere else. Use your own camera, for god's sake.

So a lesson to everyone, I know you're good at what you're doing, and you should always get advice from those experienced. If you're SOOOOOOO GOOD, please please please please show respect to newbies and guide them properly, instead of saying 'follow this and that'.... Pick the right words!!!

At the end of the day, I don't know whether this guy is just plain dumb or what, he ask those who want their photos to write down their E-mail address. I was like 'WOW! That's crazy man!! Over 150 E-Mails to be sent out to!!' Anyway, I did what I could, I compressed all the photos and sent it to PhotoBucket. So you can get the UTAR Ice-Breaking Photos - May 2008 Session here.

Nice game and good work to everyone!

No response to “A follower or free thinker?”