Sunday, August 17, 2008

Course T-Shirt

I don't think I can wait any further.... SO please view these two t-shirts and give comments...

I need people to help me on this, at least to spice it up a bit. Sorry for the kinda lame design.

Here's my concept:
The wordings - A view of electrophoresis...
Design logo - A use of medicine, biology and chemistry...
Decorative - Just a random one...

I need people to help me spice things up.... But then again, please be reminded that majority rules. So if your suggestion is good but is rejected by most people, then it'll not be taken account into the design.

Here's my plan, you can see 2 coloured T-shirts here - Black and Blue.
So far, blue coloured is preferred. But I wish that we can print BOTH the T-shirts.
The blue one will be printed as a more 'formal' and 'official' one - Polo T-shirt (collared); and the BLACK one will be printed as a more 'informal' and 'artistic' design - Round Collared T-shirt. The best would be that both the T-shirts have 2 sets of designs.

Price so far is about RM 25 per piece, maybe personalized with your name on YOUR t-shirt. I'm trying to limit colour use to 4 types. But I'm still searching for shops who are willing to print MULTICOLOUR at the same rate... So keep our fingers crossed.
Regarding to the fabric, maybe you guys might want to have more 'sports wear' type of fabric or 'rough' fabric, it'll affect the price though.

So let me know what you guys think. Members of the public may give comments as well.

Thanks a lot.

Blue Coloured

*click on the photo to enlarge and view

Black Coloured

*click on the photo to enlarge and view

No response to “Course T-Shirt”