Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trip to MIFC

The trip to Putrajaya was not as bad as I thought. As this is the first time I've been to Putrajaya, this is definitely a new experience for me. Also, I actually do not know the way to Putrajaya and PICC... so basically I just try my luck and thank god nothing happened.... or else I'd be in deep trouble.

Enough of that, let's talk about the fireworks. So, how was it? Well, it was FANTASTIC!! Great show, great music, back pain and tired. Haha. But I guess everyone enjoyed the show. So here are some photos I've taken. Not sure whether it's good or not, but everyone is free to comment on it.

Owh ya, please visit http://photo-utar.blogspot.com for more info about UTAR Setapak Photography Society activities.

Group Photos:




Fireworks:












This one looked like Dandelion...














If you'd like to use the photos for personal purposes, the least you can do is ask.

No response to “Trip to MIFC”