Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yeah! New Nike shoes...

Well... I admit. I'm having knees weak for Nike stuffs... Strangely, only 2 brands you can cheat me on - Nike and DCShoeCoUSA. I know they're extremely expensive... and I do know that it's very rare you get good price for their products. So this is what happened....

Two years ago, when Nike launched the Air Max 360. I fell in love with it, but then again, the Nike 360 Basketball shoes looked HORRIBLE!! So I waited... then came the Nike 180. That's when I am truly, madly, deeply in love with the Nike 180 Basketball shoes. That time, the price for a new pair is almost RM 500!! Crazy! So, I ended up not buying it coz it's too expensive.

Then the price went down and soon, I knew that there would be no suitable size for me coz price goes down when there is no shoe size anymore. Miserable....

This July, Nike Launched a new range - The Flywire technology for the olympics. That's where again, madly in love with the Nike Hyperdunk.... Still the same price - RM 499.... That's expensive man!!

Then I started browsing E-Bay for the Hyperdunk coz the colour for sale in Malaysia is not the colour I wanted. After having found the blue coloured Hyperdunk, I was extremely happy - until I noticed that the price is not much cheaper... SO, I ended up browsing more shoes from Nike. That's when, I noticed THE pair of shoes in my 'Wish List' - the Nike 180 Basketball shoes.....

To my great happiness, the seller has my size!!! So I made the order and it costs only half of the original price. That's great!

Now that I have it, I'm certainly in cloud nine.....

There you go, my so called *dream* shoes...



I guess, 2 years from now, when Nike releases a new pair of shoes, I'll be eyeing for the Nike Hyperdunk pulak..... haha

No response to “Yeah! New Nike shoes...”