Thursday, October 1, 2009

Morning rain…

With that morning rain… with that lazy butt… with that cool weather… who wants to get up from bed eh?!

Anyways, I got up not-quite-early today… and went out to shoot some macros…

I must admit, having a macro lens is very different from just using a normal inverted lens… it allows you to photograph from a distance away, without interfering or annoying the insects and creatures. With the 105mm, it makes an excellent distance shooting…

You’ll see quite a lot of greens, but never-the-less, I hope they’ll still take your breath like macros always do to me…

Among the wild bushes…

DSC_5452

…you’ll find small details like this…

DSC_5478e

In the garden of my home… some small orchids are blooming…

DSC_5493e

and the wax on the leaves helps to makes some deceiving pearls…

DSC_5516

I was all sweaty after the shoot… Very nice to go around… no bugs or butterflies this time… couldn’t find any of them. I’d much prefer to shoot some moving objects…

Anyways, I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

 

By the way, the new header is switched with this new shot…

DSC_5481e

One response to “Morning rain…”

zhikun said...

woot~ da second photo is a superb one..felt calm whn looking at it..keep it up bro~