Sunday, July 27, 2008

The DARK-NIGHT

Yep... Nothing wrong with the title... I went to IMAX and apparently they printed DARKNIGHT on the tix.



Well, I'm not a big Batman fan, but overall, I don't think this is one very good movie.... The movie is a bit boring actually. People in the cinema didn't scream with joy or squeal or squeak or made any noise at all. Not sure why other seemed to like this movie though.....

Anyway, not to say that this movie sux... Joker has certainly done a great job, entertaining people.... Kudos to the late Heath Ledger, who has done a fantastic job acting Joker. I think this is the best acting he has left us before leaving earth. Again, well done Ledger.

I still think Val Kilmer is much more suitable than Christian Bale. Don't know... maybe he looks better on screen. Haha. Anyway, I'll leave this for you guys to comment.

By the way, I went to apple store today, in desperate attempt to upgrade my iPod Touch to 2.0 software update. Machines Store at Lot 10 is hopeless - not a single technical personnel in store. Mac Studio at Low Yat - not friendly at all, kinda make the upgrading process boring. Epicentre at Pavillion - fantastic... They tried to help me upgrade it and although it failed, they helped me send the iPod Touch back to Apple for warranty claim. They even promised that they'll get back the iPod Touch within 5 working days... which is GREAT!!

Let's hope that I can get through this week without music... haha.

PIKOM PC FAIR is coming to town... so do check out ya... and *ahem*, smart people please buy your stuffs at Low Yat Plaza.... Go to PC fair to check out new stuffs only.... The price is normally more expensive than low yat during that 3-day sales.

No response to “The DARK-NIGHT”