Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things are not what it seemed to be....

It's been awhile since I work with other people, not like the assignment kind of work, but in terms of collaborations etc. I'm trying my very best to be fair to everyone and sometimes, I'm proud to say that I can listen to other people's opinion... That is the reason why I work better when I make the decisions based on my understanding and team member's capability.

The worst person I can work with is the type of person who helps you a bit, and then decline to help you further. If that is your opinion and I feel that it is a good one, I would recommend that we work together to get a project done smoothly. This person, on the other hand, takes the project for a while and just abandon it because he says that "It's your call, you choose. It's none of my business anyway".

So, the next time I work in a team, I'm going to make sure that this person, will not get my attention at all, because he's not a contributor but a person who comments and not wanting to do any work at all.

Enough of that, I just wanted to say that I'm kinda busy these few days. Too busy, in fact, I find myself having "Hypothyroidism" symptoms all the time... Always tired and not willing to get out of bed every morning... I need a blood analysis fast! And don't put my blood into the wrong tube - Red, Gold or Gray cap only! Haha.... too much of Clinical Biochem I guess.

Anyway, finally got a hair cut... kinda nice looking actually. Perhaps I should stop paying attention to my new hairstyle and work harder... Hmmm... Take care everyone and DON'T FALL SICK!

No response to “Things are not what it seemed to be....”