Monday, October 27, 2008

Reunion with old school mates

Enough of the industrial training... kinda bored... The other day I managed to sleep 2 hours in the lab... 2 HOURS!!! Imagine how bad it is... hehe. Those were the days without samples....

So how did the night before Deepavali go? Oh, yea.... happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends!!! A few of my friends from high school went out together. So, here are some photos...

Here's a group photo of us at the restaurant... Summer Pearl....


Girls....


Guys....





WAHAHAHAHA.... I've gone mad....

Anyway, here's my buddy and I.... call him er bird....



And photo of the day....

Tan Heng Wei and his girlfriend... Melissa

Haha... How I wish other school mates were present. Some of them in Terenganu, Johore and KL.... They could make it home to celebrate. Next time perhaps.

*These photos are for webs only. If you wish to get the untagged ones, please E-mail me at richeong125@yahoo.co.uk.

No response to “Reunion with old school mates”