Thursday, October 30, 2008

Walking down memory lane... of my primary and secondary school

Who: I.... (pronounced 'aye')
What: Visit primary and secondary school
Where: Sungai Petani, Kedah
When: Today, 30 October 2008
Why: Saja ler... Go visit some teachers mar... cannot meh?!

Destination #1 : Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tunku Ismail

Here's a photo of the "used-to-be" main entrance...



Now they've shifted the main gate to another side of the building.

Kinda good visiting them, especially when I can practice some of what I've learned in UTAR.... haha. 'Cause more teachers are getting sick... choi! choi! Touch wood...
No lar.. Just that due to stress and tension, lead to high blood pressure... some got high blood cholesterol. This is my first time seeing Xanthelasma!!! (Definition: Xanthelasma is a yellow-coloured sac with lots of lipids inside, especially the patient has extremely high blood cholesterol, found around eyelids.)

Overall, the 'skuull' is getting better with more amenities etc. I saw a wall painted with graffiti stating 'SMKTI'.... Kinda cooL man! Sorry ler... No photos, perhaps next time.


Destination #2 : Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) Tai Tong

Here's a photo of the sign to my school... this is the VERY AUTHENTIC one... although not being used anymore, it still represents my school during my years in primary education.



This new school sign seemed 'no creativity' ler... haha



Anyway, things went really well over here. It has been a while since I visited them. So most of the teachers who saw me could not recognise me for like... 30 seconds... So could even remember after 2 minutes. Haha... I guess I've changed that much, haven't I? The school has 4 floors and it is the ONLY school in Sungai Petani area which has a LIFT!! That's like... swt... exercise la teachers... You don't want to fall sick for not taking the stairs... Haha

Since the teachers are busy preparing for the kids' convocation rehearsal, so I couldn't chat much... Nice being able to have the moments to talk to them though.


Destination #3: Home Sweet Home...

Sleep... ZzZzzZZzzZzzzzzzz......

No response to “Walking down memory lane... of my primary and secondary school”