Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Now that I’m finally back in Kedah, I can enjoy good food (especially fried), meet my friends, get ang pau-s, and more food… I guess I’m gonna get sick again… :P

Anyway, I met up with Hee Boon today and took her out around SP for a quick tour. *Ren Quan, if you’re reading this… Nothing happened, okay?* Went for some shopping and food… Again food. haha

We had some great time and it’s nice having a friend coming from far away for a visit.

Other than that, I’ll be away for some time these few days and I’ll be back in KL on the 28th (3rd day of CNY)… I guess I’m going to miss all the fun in SP.

Dear all, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, wear red-red colour and have fun!

CHEERS!!!

P/S: Drink lots of water too!

No response to “Happy Chinese New Year!!!”