Saturday, January 31, 2009

Night view at Dong Zan Temple, Jenjarom.

Anually, Dong Zan Temple will have a beautiful and majestic decorations and display. The first time I heard about it few years back… I was a bit skeptical about it but now that I’ve seen it tonight, it’s too beautiful to believe in!

Take a look at this…

Lanterns by the roadside

 

In conjunction with moo-moo year, here’s the big cow…

 

The majestic temple

 

Decorations around the temple…

So you see… nice isn’t it?

IF you’re interested, you can go there yourself. UTAR FES’ Buddhist Society has organised a trip there, unfortunately, it’s fully booked. So, you’ve got to go on your own… Ask your family along!

P/S: I’ve gone to Dong Zen temple twice… to view the other post for me second visit, please click here.

No response to “Night view at Dong Zan Temple, Jenjarom.”