Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kampar trip

Yesterday was a great trip to Kampar. Initially, my aim for going there is to take photographs of the new UTAR Kampar campus and meet up with Jeffery and Hao Xue.


The trip organized by UTAR SRC is to bring audiences from different campuses just to attend to the UTAR Song Competition.

I was not in the mood of being one of the spectators in the event. I wanted to play basketball with Jeff and Hao Xue cause the weather was good. But ended up not playing as well... Sorry to Jeff and Hao Xue.


I think this is the best team among the 10. Unfortunately, they didn't win... :(


"Loitering" around UTAR is pretty fun! Great scenery and picturesque landscapes, definitely a sight to behold. A great cure for the sore eye. (I get sore eyes after staying too long in KL). Haha. Even inside the building looks nice!


Then I met Edward. A great friend will always be one! So here are some photographs.





Photos with other friends...





Shu Vien... looking lonely....

ah Mok! Where are you?!

Some panoramas...
1) View from the cafeteria


2) The Heritage Centre

2 Responses to “Kampar trip”

vi--Vien--nE said...

Hehe..Here I come ..
Just wanna tell u that u spell wrongly for my name d..My name is Shu Vien.

Mike Cheong said...

Sorry about your name lar... I got it corrected already... hehe

but... I thought ah Mok should be here mar?!
Where's he?!