Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Define a Great DANCE Party…

So how do you define a great dance party? Let me tell you how…

1) Pretty Girls at the Reception…

 

2) Magician Playing with the crowd…

3) Kind Sponsors for the event…

*actually not them… but by U mobile, FotoBuk and P1 W1MAX

4) Very helpful crew at the event…

5) Lovely cupids cum MCs

6) Great photographers… (I’m not in the photo)

7) A wonderful crowd….

8) The games and fun around….

 

  

9) Fantastic musicians…

10) Diligent organizing committee members

11) A birthday party…

12) Last but not least… the DANCERS and PERFORMERS of course!

 

 

 

So YEAH! That’s a FANTASTIC dance party for Valentine’s Day… And guess what, I took over 600 photographs in that short 3 hours!!! I guess that’s the bad thing about owning a good camera… Haha!

5 Responses to “Define a Great DANCE Party…”

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Great photos there Richard, truly fantastic. Keep up the good work! Haha.

Mike Cheong said...

Thanks... I shall work even harder to bring you guys better photographs! I hope you like the photographs you see in this blog.

Sherril 雪乐 said...

yeah they are nice.. esp the dance performances... =)
btw, can i take the photo from u or grab it?

Mike Cheong said...

Sure sure, you can grab them off my blog. You're allowed to use any photos on my blog because all of them are tagged already. Go ahead.

Thanks for dropping by, by the way.