Monday, February 16, 2009

I’m sick…

I’m sick of my life…

I’m sick of people wasting my time…

I’m sick of being so busy in my life…

I’m sick of people trying to make my life miserable…

I’m sick of being tired…

I’m sick of not getting enough time to do all my stuffs…

I’m sick of this challenge…

I’m just sick… so when can this sickness stops?

When can I get the deserving time I need?

When can I finally slow down and enjoy life for a moment?

When can I live a life I appreciate most?

When?

I’m busy with things, not for the community but for school, for clubs, for friends…

I’m busy with meeting deadlines rather than doing what I love most…

I’m just busy…

Taking things seriously…. WHEN CAN I REALLY BREATH FOR A WHILE?

One response to “I’m sick…”

Sherril 雪乐 said...

arrghhh.... i super understand your feelings about not be able to breathe with so much things to accomplish. that's why i plan to retire next sem.

well.. hmm maybe slot 1 hour of free time for yourself everyday?

anyway here's a hug for you.. hope that your dreadful life will end soon=)