Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekly Photo Practice in Pavilion

Okay guys… UTAR photography society had their weekly photo practice in Pavilion today. So how are the photographs? Why this date? Why TODAY?!

I thought that going to Pavilion today and you shall see many cute couples around for us to shoot some photographs… but unfortunately, I didn’t take any… If take them secretly, kena sue… susah-lah!

So here are some photos around Pavilion, minus the couples…

First anniversary of Pavilion… Lots of cakes around

 

The decorations on some cake are just fantastic…

 

Then, there are some scenes to share with everyone…

 

J. Co… As usual… busy, but I don’t know why when I took this photo, it seemed kinda empty without the crowd.

Then Greg and I went to Crowe Hotel beside Wisma Genting to take some photos…

By the way, I wanted to show some photos of our lovely couples in class….

Please redeem the printed photos from me ya!

 

Again… Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!

One response to “Weekly Photo Practice in Pavilion”

Vivian said...

cool! Love the last couple! so lovely, my beloved daddy and mummy =)