Sunday, February 1, 2009

Paragliding at Pulau Indah, off Klang

Three years ago, my dad expressed his keenness on learning how to fly with a paraglider. Now that he has undergone the course to learn it, he pulled me along. I must say, it’s one of the best trip up the sky! *ahem, I’ve not gone up the sky with an airplane yet*

I’m not the pilot here, but I went 700 feet above sea level and had great time up there. Cool calm wind and great view above in the sky.

So here we go, prepping up… Heading up sky soon…

Prep-ing to go up!

Views from the sky!

Other paragliders flying around.

Sunset coming soon… But the rays are just fantastic!

         

Cows below grazing grass…

One of the new paragliders…

Some panoramas…

i) Up in the sky





ii) Picturesque sunset




My dad has got a machine as well, but he didn’t manage to go up today… I can see that he’s disappointed… Now I know why he has been so keen on going up in the air again and again!

Here, I share some great photos with you and I hope I can share some more if I were to go up in the air again via paragliding. If you’re interested, do not hesitate to talk to me!

2 Responses to “Paragliding at Pulau Indah, off Klang”

syahril said...

Whats the rate like to try it out? Do you have to go through like few classes?

Regards
Syahril

Mike Cheong said...

You can try it out first, if I'm not mistaken, around RM 150 for a 15 minutes flight... Not very sure, have to check again. You don't have to go through classes to go up in the sky.

If you want to learn how to fly, it's another matter. If you could leave me your email, I could send you the details to contact the person in charge.