Wednesday, January 27, 2010

After 3+ months…

For almost 3 and a half months I’ve been away from KL.

And this is what I get today when I started cleaning the house…

 DSC_9980

With ants marching to the sweetened rubbish bin for food, in such a huge crowd I’ve never seen before…

 

 

May someone shed some light on them…

DSC_9986

Thank you.

3 Responses to “After 3+ months…”

~Live Life~ said...

I like the second photo...like the gates of heaven opening...shining rays of lights...

By the way, u know any D90 selling around?

Mike Cheong said...

Well the shot came pretty unexpectedly... sometimes you need a bit of luck by your side.

So far, I don't know anyone selling used D90 around. You can browse at PhotoMalaysia or consider going to a photo store called 'Keat' behind Pudu Jail. If you need more info, let me know then. =]

kws said...

Let there be light.