Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updates…

I noticed that my updates are getting less and less…

I noticed that I have more time to spend…

I noticed that I have more things to do…

I noticed that my work load has gone up.

 

But one thing for sure,

I know that I am utilizing time to the fullest.

I know that I am contributing more time to the society.

I know that I am now more calm in handling things and issues.

I know that I am able to handle stress better than before.

 

Time spent in Taiwan was not wasted at all.

3 Responses to “Updates…”

~Live Life~ said...

Hmm...great to hear that! Taiwan trip must have changed you a lot, I guess?

Anonymous said...

attitude and action shown how much you have absorbed from taiwan camp and people...jia you!!! **and i still remembered the scene when you said you learn nothing from the camp..err hermm... =p **

Mike Cheong said...

~Live Life~
> Most of the time, trips like that always do.

Dziabao
> Luckily I joined the hospital volunteering work, really changed my view towards going to Taiwan. Or else, I would have regretted going there until now.