Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Malacca Trip

During the Malacca trip last weekend, although time was short, I learnt a lot. As in, really a lot of things. For the time being, I guess, it’s better for me to keep these to myself, and may time wash all of these away.

Anyways, the purpose of going there was to attend Ms Leong’s wedding. I was the wedding photographer and I definitely enjoy the time spent photographing. Still, I noticed that I kind of panicked when there were too many new scenes for me to catch.

Sorry that I can’t post any photographs of Ms Leong’s wedding here until her permission is granted.

Not much, but here are some photographs taken (in a rush) by the seaside.

 

One of the funniest shots ever. Seizing the moment.

DSC_9870

 

Joanne and her boyfriend.

DSC_9873

 

Some lovely portraits…

DSC_9884

 DSC_9912

DSC_9928

 

It’s been a while since my photograph was taken. Thanks to Ying Chian for this wonderful shot.

DSC_9939 

 

The must have group photo, with quite a lot of people missing from the scene.

DSC_9886

 

In short, shooting under a sun so hot with the wind blowing furiously at you was crazy enough; when you have to do your manual exposure with a manual focus lens and not being able to see your LCD screen clearly for correct exposure, that, was even crazier.

3 Responses to “Malacca Trip”

Joshualaw said...

yalo...i wonder how you guys can stand the HOT SUN! Salute!

p/s: I love the portrait pictures with blur effect! :)

~Live Life~ said...

Nice portraits especially the girl with the hat with her hair blown...

Hope to see some wedding photos too...haha...=)

And, what camera and lens are u using?

Khai Sheng

Mike Cheong said...

Josh: Of course la! Salute right?! haha...

KS: The wedding photos, you'll have to wait. I'm currently using Nikon D90 with Nikon micro 105mm f4 lens, fully manual.