Monday, February 8, 2010

Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making

This is the second UTAR softskills workshop I joined. It was fun, the trainer was fantastic and I definitely enjoyed my time there.

While waiting for the LRT… a sight to behold.

DSC_0451e

 

During the course, we were required to build a plane based on some of the guidelines given.

Test flight…

DSC_0466

 

Pilots with the airplanes…

DSC_0456

 

The “wobble-wobble” test to test the structural integrity of the aeroplane.

DSC_0464   

 

And finally, my team with the trainer, Captain Ariva.

DSC_0479e 

 

Thanks to him, I now know the truth behind Bermuda Triangle… haha. Anyways, I hope to meet him again in the future for other courses.

2 Responses to “Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making”

~Live Life~ said...

Cool!

What's the truth behind Bermuda Triangle btw? haha...

Mike Cheong said...

The truth is... there is no borders in Bermuda Triangle, and people don't get disappear when you go there. It's a myth...