Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Photographs in the future…

I have been thinking and thinking and thinking… how come my photographs looked different from other professional photographers’? Why are my shots like… hmm…

I know that I need to photograph more and try harder and yet, I still admire other people’s photographs. Theirs looked so… creamy, some of them looked crazy… so why are my photos so different?

Is it because the way I was being trained? Is it because my mentor is training me the way he wants me to be? Am I not receiving enough critics (which is like so true… my mentor is so close to me yet so busy)? But most importantly, am I heading towards the right direction? Are my shots only be enjoyed by certain group of people and not general public? hmm…

Still thinking…

DSC_0453e

No response to “Photographs in the future…”