Sunday, February 21, 2010

Selayang Layang-layang Park

Selayang = Place name

Layang-layang = Kites

Yea. On 18th Feb, I went to the Selayang Park with a good friend. Nothing much there, but certainly a nice place to jog and enjoy the sceneries. In the evening, this place would be crowded with people, especially kids playing kites.

DSC_0740

 

DSC_0771

 

In the lotus flower with bee shot, having a 200mm would be great, but I don’t own one… so I used the macro instead. The detail of the lotus was stunning, but sadly, a bit too far away from where I was standing.

Anyways, school is starting soon, and the workload is going to go up and up and up.

4 Responses to “Selayang Layang-layang Park”

~Live Life~ said...

Very nice macro shoots! Enjoyed!

Mike Cheong said...

Hey, you're one of my close supporters... haha!

Anyways, thanks. They may looked nice, but it's not up to the standard they should be. Because of the equipments, and due to the fact that I need more practice!

So you too, going great?

~Live Life~ said...

Haha...of course support!

Wa...you have such high expectations of yourself...=)

I am doing fine, just busy with my fyp...I'm now considering to get a DSLR...either a Nikon or Canon, as I will have some tours going on after graduation...

Will you be there this Saturday? Cya!

Mike Cheong said...

I'll be there, see you then...