Sunday, November 30, 2008

High School Reunion!

This is so far my longest post with the most photographs.... Of course la... featuring my friends mar!

5th Formers Class Reunion at Old Town Uncle John Restaurant, Village Mall.... 8pm at nite, 29th Nov 2008

As usual, friends always arrive late... haha! *Sorry for the bad comment...*

So, we had a few photos and more photos and gone photo crazy!

Here are some.... in fact, quite a lot.

Here's my buddy, Zaiyed and I.... One of my best friends in high school....



From left, Hwee Xue, Zaiyed and Seow Lih

Actually, Phiak Yee is trying to block Hwee Xue's face with his big palms... I managed to take a photo without him blocking her face just yet... if you wanna see the one with her face blocked, do get the photo from me... haha

Clockwise from bottom, Hwee Xue, Siong Poh, Phiak Yee, Fook Ling.

Lovely couple, Seow Lih and Chong Chong.


Fook Ling and Chun Xian, fooling around... haha


Devilish Grin....


Kim Peng in the photo...


Siong Poh and Peng Meng... Woot, what's up with the thumbs up?! I know la... good la, good la... I know I'm good la.





2Must+1kitten = Must-kittens

My school's Kimi Raikonen and Aladdin... heh


Stop! Traffic lights ahead...!

From Left, Seow Lih, Hwee Xue, Wei Ming and Chong Chong

Nigel from 5A1


Hwee Xue ar... Aiyo, don't be jealous la... If you want to be so close, go find a boyfriend la...

I know, I know.... Just Kidding...



Hong Teik and Hwee Xue... Doesn't they look lovely too.... Love is in the air... haha



Chun Xian, Kim Peng and I... Don't be jealous, okay!

Some group photos...






Here, Lin Wooi was showing off his order - 'ice-cream bread'...

Ending up, being stolen by Chau Weng to eat.... haha


Here's a photo of our devilish friend... trying to hit someone.... Ooh.... Like that can kill one ah? hehe


More group photos... *ahem* Sorry for the blurry photos... I'll try to get the sharp ones from Chun Xian....








Ooh... Look! Comet and asteroids!



I know you have muscle mass la....






The truth behind this reunion is, I just want to see everyone's response towards my SMS... and it turned out better than I expected! About 20 friends came, we had a great and wonderful night together...

Thanks to everyone for coming, and thanks for those who couldn't make it to our reunion but helped to inform others.

These photos are with tags. Please contact me to get photos without tags.....

No response to “High School Reunion!”