Sunday, November 23, 2008

The truth behind Epson Printers and Inks...

Dear friends,
PLEASE DO NOT BUY EPSON PRINTERS, THEY ARE MONEY SUCKERS, NOT PRINTERS!!!

Don't trust me, see it for yourself...

Here's a brand new cartridge, for Epson CX3900.


After printing less than 15 pages, printer chip notified the computer that ink is now low, please change cartridge.
I wondered why such a big cartridge can only print so little documents, so I open it up, hoping that I can somehow find a way to refill the cartridge and guess what I found out...


The cartridge, with such complex structures, and got empty spaces not filled with ink. Even worse, the printer refused to use up all the remaining ink!!!


So I guess, here's the truth behind printer inks....

This bottle of Epson ink costs RM 32.00... roughly about 5ml of ink.
You do the math...

5ml = 0.005L = RM 32.00

so, if

1000ml ink = 1L = RM 6400!!!

That's even more expensive than the petrol!!!

So take my advice, tell as many friends as possible, boycott Epson Printers and inks. Canon and Lexmark have if-not-cheaper-is-"ref*11-friendly"-inks.... Think wisely when you choose your printer... (*ahem* I'm not promoting for any brands of printers over here)

Since PIKOM fair is coming soon, so tell your friends....

For even more information, read this article "How You are Being Cheated on Your Ink Jet Cartridges" by Dr. Mercola.

I hope this helps....

No response to “The truth behind Epson Printers and Inks...”