Sunday, November 9, 2008

T-shirt Done!!

FINALLY!!! The design for the T-shirt is done! Comments please!!! The harsher the comments / complaints, the better!!! Give me ideas on how to improve it further. Please contribute your idea. Thanks a lot yo!

10 Responses to “T-shirt Done!!”

Jynn said...

hey,the design is good, but u wan the same thin happen to last time v created te4 t-shirt? ppl tot v r worker...so i think black polo T is not a good idea hahaha...

Mike Cheong said...

seriously?? What happened to yours te4 tee lar?? I didn't hear about this issue before... Do you mind telling me more about it? I'm going to have the tee printed on normal round neck tee cloth quality, then add in collar. So far I haven't considered this yet. Please elaborate. Thanks a lot yo bro!!

Raging Heart said...

hmm, yellow color for the collar not really as attracting as the blue 1. however, are you did something to the design ,i mean, the design of the front "logo or label" looks become thin than the blue collar 1. i felt this is more suitable when it becomes thin. and the left sleeve 1. i feel the triangle would be better :D ...

gregorule said...

din't u think the left sleeve is a lil too complicated?
i personally think the yellow color is more striking ler, don't know about others...

Mike Cheong said...

The front design is smaller than the previous one coz someone suggested the design to be less than 50% of the tee. So what about you guys? like it bigger or smaller than 50%?

As for the yellow + black design, most of my coursemates rejected it. But after comparing the blue + black and yellow + black, I noticed that the yellow one is more appealing than the blue one. You guys let me know which one you prefer...

Don't mind about the left sleeve logo ler. Just a statement. But if there is a better logo, I'll definitely change it. Previously I used the biohazard triangle logo but many of my coursemates say that I should come up with something new. So there we have it! Please give me ideas so I can work on it. *I also noticed that it's a bit large... hehe*

Jynn said...

u can c alot of worker in low yat there are wearing black n orange collar tee, i guest black n yellow collar tee can c every where too...last time when me jeff n quan went to digital mall wearing our class tee, then a costumer she tot v are the worker there, so she ask us alot of computer stuff, but v din xplain to her v are also buying smt frm here instead v jz asw the guset what she ask ahahaha....

Mike Cheong said...

In in that case, what do you suggest? Which colour I should use? or change in design, from Collared to non-collared Tee? Overall, don't you think that the design on the T-shirt will differentiate a Biomedical Science student from a retail seller??? Unless you're in a bio exhibit.... haha

Mike Cheong said...

So here's an update, the T-shirt printing will cost less than RM 20. The person in charge said that it should be around RM 18. But, they don't print names on tee-shirts. So what do you guys think? Should I have names printed on the Shirt or not? Would it be more memorable?

Stephy said...

names will be ok on the t shirts... However.. the black and yellow theme does remind me of a bumble bee.. thus... I don't think that's the best of choice..black and gray seems ok to me.. well.. it may not be striking but I think the logo in front is striking enough.. adding too many colours will be a bit too much i think... oh by the way.. what are the sizes? you've gotta like call up everyone and ask? as u know.. chia likes tight tee shirts :-P...

Mike Cheong said...

Good news for all... The T-shirt printer (Shop 2) accepts that we print our t-shirts in different colours. As in
(basic colour) + (matching colour)
black + brilliant yellow
black + pure white
black + lime green
black + bright blue

this shop is a bit expensive though, RM 23 per T-shirt; but I've seen the printout and quality myself, (You guys know I'm quite fussy sometimes right? hehe) and it is good.

The shop I asked previously (Shop 1) offered me RM 21 per T-shirt; but I'm not sure about the multi-colour option...

But just to make things clear, since I can't make up my mind just yet cause I need confirmation from our friends, prices may change and the multi-colour options may be limited to 2 types. So please discuss among yourselves and tell me the final confirmation soon.

By the way, I can do with some outsiders' opinion. Thanks.