Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bored to death? Not really

Yesterday was definitely as interesting as ever...! First of all, my internship is finally over, so I have the coming days OFF! and I'm jobless... I know... Recession mar... haha

The day started off when I went to meet some primary school friends... at Pelita Mamak Shop somewhere in Taman Sejati. We had some roti-s and had a long chat... almost 2 hours...! Here are some of my friends.

These guy are just acting funny... Never mind about them... Haha







From Left: Khe Ching, Yong Leik, Eddy Fong, Mike, Liang Qian, Ming Wei, Chun Hong

Follow up, a drop by at the Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology University (AIMST University). My friend wanted to go get some stuffs from her hostel and since I've never been there, I went with her.

The environment in AIMST University is good. But the students might need some attitude adjustment... haha... I don't know.

Anyway, I've got some photos so show...

The Hostel in the University Campus


Some views around the campus:




A lotus pond just beside the Sports Complex.


Panoramas of the Administration Office




No response to “Bored to death? Not really”