Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I know how to Unlock phones!!!

I am happy that I've successfully unlocked a UK phone... because it is tied to a UK phone network, the phone has to be 'unlocked' so that it will work with other mobile networks.

It was a risky tryout but worth it. Cause now I know... with some money, I can unlock phones.... which includes... iPhone!! (*Greg, are you reading this?) So, if you're interested, you can talk to me... hehe.

No more over 2K for an unlocked iPhone in Malaysia... get one from Singapore, and pay me money to help you unlock it... I'm sure it's so much cheaper... haha

Actually, even if you're interested, I can't guarantee you a 100% successful unlocking for iPhone. Saja cakap aje.

Enough of that, Happy New Year everyone! Take care...

No response to “I know how to Unlock phones!!!”