Thursday, December 4, 2008

One lucky day? Maybe?

Ever since I first stepped into the clinical laboratory, I made a wish... I hope to run my very own ABO test, and getting the opportunity of seeing one of the patients is actually with Rhesus Negative.

So after a long wait, the day has finally come, and I did one! The patient actually is with 'B' Rhesus Negative Blood! How lucky would that be!

After seeing (not running) over 346 tests when I'm working in this lab, I finally got one patient with Rhesus Negative!

In the pas 3 years of record, 424 patients, only 2 patients with Rhesus Negative. Including now, a total of 770 patients, only 3 with Rhesus Negative, that's like 0.389% of getting one patient Rhesus Negative... (Forget about statistics, I know data not enough la, not enough samples... hehe )

But my point is, I'm happy, and I know I'm happy... heh

No response to “One lucky day? Maybe?”