Thursday, December 18, 2008

Huh?! What?

Seriously, I don't know what to talk about. But a few things for sure...

1) My internship is going to end TOMORROW!!! And I'm going to become jobless... T_T

2) 5th Former Reunion will be held on the 22nd of Dec (Monday), AFTERNOON at 3.30pm, somewhere around village mall. I really have no idea where to go for food already.... *** EDIT: Sorry for the change again, it'll be at 3.30 pm, at Seventeen Restaurant around Lagenda Heights. Please be there SHARP!!

3) School is starting preeeeetttyyyy soon and I'm a bit nervous already.

4) I got a new hooded-jersey from my friend... my long-owed birthday gift... hehe... but actually the both of us love exchanging gifts... more like birthdays a.k.a. Christmas.

5) Santa Claus Recession is coming to town!

6) I got 4 working earphones at home?! Do I have that many?!

7) There will be no electricity at my house from 9.30am to 6 pm this coming Sunday... TNB Maintenance = no movies and computing for me.... T_T

8) I need to go out jogging more often... Every time seemed to failed somehow...

That's all I know... so far... things are still good... but my fellow friends, you'd better be thrifty and save up... RECESSION IS SOOOOOOO DEFINITELY COMING TO TOWN!!! muhahahahahahahaha

No response to “Huh?! What?”