Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Friends are forever?

Friends are forever.... True or False?
Friends are there when you need help.... True or False?
Friends can always be the one that listen.... True or False?

I'm gonna tell you the answer - True AND False.

Friends are forever, but you need friends who cherish your presence...
Friends are there when you need help, but you yourself should be there when they needed help...
Friends can always be the one that listens, but you need to listen to their comments too...

So, to me, what's a good friend to me?
It's hard for me to explain, but I know that a great friend will ALWAYS tell me what are my faults, how I can improve myself...

As for now, am I lonely? I know I'm not poor of friends, but why am I still lonely inside? So what's wrong? What's always wrong with me?

One response to “Friends are forever?”

Lovely Life said...

huh.. mike why so sad ..
dont worried ... everything will be fine .. u not alone .. im still beside you to cheer up you ^^
u can find me if u want .. i was very free at night .. wakkakakkaa

TigerZai