Saturday, November 14, 2009

Galeri Petronas

After a visit to the Education Fair UK, I managed to wander around KLCC while waiting for the rain to abate and that was when I stood in front of the Petronas Art Gallery – Galeri Petronas. I have always wanted to enter the gallery, and today, my chance to visit the art gallery.

No photography allowed, so let me try to put them into words.

The current exhibition is on Raja Shahriman’s work – Rhythm of the 21st Century. A display of art and sculpture, portraying the current war in the 21st century.

Rhythm of the 21st Century - Leaflet

I personally find it stunning and I believe that if you’ve got the time, DO pay a visit (and it’s for free too!)… I would go back to the exhibition again, most definitely… It’s been a while since I last experience the joy of arts… somehow, they feel a bit similar to Mike Shinoda’s Glorious Excess Dies…

Anyways, Raja Shariman’s artworks are now in display till 24th January 2009.

Rhythm of the 21st Century

 

Galeri Petronas is open from 10 am to 8 pm, Tuesday to Sunday. Free admission.

No response to “Galeri Petronas”