Monday, November 9, 2009

Life changing experience

Yesterday was the day I realised why some people say live life to the fullest, cherish it as if you're dying. VERY, VERY TRUE.


Last weekend spent in KL was another life changing experience. I realised a lot of things during this short time:-

1. Family comes first, at the same time, when you're out there alone without your family, your best friends care about you the most. Thanks to all my friends who knew me well enough to cherish our friendship. I learned so much from you guys, and am still learning.

2. Time really flies, make sure you spend your time wisely. It is crucial for everyone to use all the time you have for something more beneficial. Don't waste your precious time on computer games, watching countless hours of drama, and others. Allocate more time doing sports, reading, exploring, learning and bonding.

3. Travelling by bus is very different from going on a train. You see your life journey flash before you... People you meet, talk to, pass you by, they are all very real... Take the train alone and see it for yourself, go meet people, try to chat with them, and you may get life lessons from them.

4. I can only give comments to others, it is not my responsibility to change you. I may influence, but I cannot force anyone to change, unless the person is willing to learn. So, in short, I do not feel offended if my ideas are not taken in. It's just life. I accept it.

5. Getting up early gives you more time to get your work done.

6. Diligence with wisdom and intelligence is upmost important.

7. Will and determination gets you anywhere you want to go or who you want to be.

8. Lend others a hand, you never know when you need a favour.


I know this post is a bit long, but I hope I can share some knowledge with everyone. May you keep learning and be open to new knowledge. They help.

No response to “Life changing experience”